The Canadian Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship for International Students offering all Academic Disciplines which will cover all the expenses of the selected students to Study Free of Cost in Canada. Study in Canada is one of the Finest Opportunity & high achievements.
Global Affairs Canada Launched Canada Scholarship Program will offer academic scholarships for up to Two Years of Study at the Post-Secondary Level that leads to a Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school, or university in Canada.
Canada Government Scholarships Details
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Canada Scholarship Duration
- Minimum of One Academic Year (8 months)
- Maximum of Two Academic Years (24 months total)
- The Winner will get up to CAD 60,000 for programs of one academic year in duration (e.g. 2 academic terms of up to 4 months each)
- Up to CAD 120,000 for programs of two academic years in duration (e.g., up to 20 months, including four academic terms of up to 4 months each and one intervening spring/summer term of up to 4 months)
- Also, funds allocated to the recipients by DFATD, the Canadian host institution may also claim CAD 500 per award recipient to assist with administrative costs once the recipient arrives in Canada.
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
- Economy-Class Airfare
- Health insurance
- Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
- Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Note: the award does not cover language training
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).