The Applications are open to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships in Canada. The Concordia University Scholarships for international students in Canada to study Undergraduate, Masters’s, or a Doctoral, Diploma, or Certificate programs. A Luxurius Place to Study, a public research university, and where the course of language will be in English. Note that Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19. They are accepting Duolingo English Test. Therefore you do not need to visit any test center.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Concordia University Scholarships Fields of Study
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
- New: 2020-21 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19. They are accepting Duolingo English Test.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here