- Host Country:Paris
- Organization:Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- No. of 500 OECD Internships/year
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
- Students will be provided with 700 euros per month.
- Students upon their selection will be assisted by the OECD team for the visa process.
- Students will be learning with diverse team members.
Eligibility Criteria :
- All international students can apply.
- Students enrolled in a fully accredited degree program in a field related to the OECD can apply.
- Students enrolled in Bachelor’s, Masters’s, or Ph.D. can apply.
- A candidate must be able to available for at least one month for an internship.
- A candidate should have a command in the French and English languages.
- A candidate must have IT and quantitative skills.
- A candidate must good communication skills.
How to Apply for the OECD International Internship 2021?
- Students are encouraged to apply throughout the year for an OECD internship in Europe.
- Applications are filed online via the official portal.
- An application can be either fill out in English or the French language.
- The best part of this program is, if a student gets rejected, he can apply next time as well.
- Scan copy of your passport
- Proof for full-time enrolled students in an academic institution.
- Medical Insurance
- A scanned copy of visa or work permit
- Details of French bank account. (it will be required once you take up duty at the OCED)
- The application deadline for the OECD Internship in France is 28th February 2021.